Blog

5 Feb 2010

Departure







When I first started telling people about creating a travel blog, most of my friends, particularly the ex-pat Greeks in London, were like, "oh, you should write in English" and so on... Well, at first it seemed like a great idea, "why not?", I thought to myself. After all, that would make my blog rather... international and it's not that my English is too bad or anything. So, the Backpack Diaries began to take shape in English. All that until this first entry...
I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a perfectionist (or just too lazy) or maybe because I have enough trouble already expressing myself in my native language, never mind a foreign one! So, yeah, I decided to write in Greek... after all, most of the Backpacker's funniest travel expreriences took place in the very land that the Backpacker is always trying to escape from.
Anyway, if you're reading this, you're already standing on the platform, so hop on. Good thing about blogging is that you can hop off anytime you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment